RealTime Racing has a prosperous, 32-year history of racing in a variety of motorsport disciplines. Be it a gravel road, frozen lake, permanent road course or temporary street circuit, RealTime drivers have piloted Acura and Honda production-based automobiles to 19 professional motorsport titles.
Based just north of Milwaukee, in Saukville, Wisconsin, the RTR team is excited to campaign an Acura NSX GT3 Evo in SRO America’s Blancpain GT Championship and a Honda Civic Type R in the Pirelli World Challenge TCR class. Follow along as RealTime works hard to continue its winning ways in these popular road racing formulas.
96 WORLD CHALLENGE WINS.
(1993 - Present)
2019 DRIVER LINEUP
Blancpain GT World Challenge America
A seasoned endurance racer, Bret Curtis has raced in World Challenge, IMSA and ELMS over the past six years. In 2016, he earned two GTD class wins in IMSA and a runner-up finish in the 12 Hours of Sebring. In 2018 he won the ELMS race at Spa-Francorchamps and finished second at the Red Bull Ring. Curtis has taken part in close to a dozen 24-hour races and won the 2018 24 Hours of COTA.
Dane Cameron rose through the open-wheel ranks and eventually collected the 2017 Star Mazda Championship before moving to sports cars. He won the 2014 IMSA GTD Championship and 2016 IMSA Prototype Championship before being named an Acura Team Penske driver in 2018, teaming with Juan Pablo Montoya in the No. 6 Acura DPi.
NSX GT3 EVO
- CHASSIS: Production multi-material, aluminum-intensive space frame, manufactured at the Performance Manufacturing Center in Ohio, alongside production Acura NSX vehicles.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Steel roll cage, carbon fiber driver’s seat shell, six-point safety harness, fresh air intake system, on-board fire suppression system
- ENGINE: Acura 3.5-liter, 75-degree, twin-turbocharged DOHC V-6, using the same design specifications as the production NSX, including the cylinder block, heads, valve train, crankshaft, pistons and dry-sump lubrication system.
- FUEL CAPACITY: 120 liters
- TRANSMISSION: Six-speed sequential, paddle-operated, rear-wheel drive
- DIMENSIONS: 4509 mm L x 2039 mm W x 1219 mm H / 1160 mm roof height / 2630 mm wheelbase / 1270 kg minimum weight