RealTime Racing has a prosperous, 32-year history of racing in a variety of motorsport disciplines. Be it a gravel road, frozen lake, permanent road course or temporary street circuit, RealTime drivers have piloted Acura and Honda production-based automobiles to 19 professional motorsport titles.
Based just north of Milwaukee, in Saukville, Wisconsin, the RTR team is excited to campaign an Acura NSX GT3 Evo in SRO America’s Blancpain GT Championship and a Honda Civic Type R in the Pirelli World Challenge TCR class. Follow along as RealTime works hard to continue its winning ways in these popular road racing formulas.
96 WORLD CHALLENGE WINS.
(1993 - Present)
2022 DRIVER LINEUP
Fanatec GT World Challenge America powered by AWS
Yorba Linda, California
After getting her start in local grassroots racing, Erin Vogel’s motorsports career took off in 2018 when she helped create an all-female entry into the 24 Hours of Thunderhill. A class win (and fourth overall) convinced Vogel to take a shot at professional racing. She honed her skills in the Porsche Trophy West GT4 Championship, scoring 15 wins and the Bronze Class Championship. She moved to the SRO GT4 America SprintX Championship in 2020, where she first partnered with Michael Cooper. The duo had a successful season with multiple top-five finishes. In 2021, they took their first win at VIRginina International Raceway and Vogel became the first woman to win in the Pro-Am category, globally, in any GT World Challenge championship.
New York, NY
Following a successful run in the Skip Barber Racing School, Michael Cooper made the step to professional racing in 2010 when he joined the Mazda MX-5 Cup series. Cooper won the championship in his second year and followed it up with a repeat performance in the World Challenge Touring Car Championship, earning the title in his debut season. He then transitioned into the GT categories and became the GTS Champion in 2015. Moving to GT3, while a member of the Cadillac Racing factory team, Michael finished 2016 as the highest-placed rookie and won the 2017 SprintX Championship in GT3. Michael earned his fourth World Challenge title in 2020, collecting top honors in the GT4 America Sprint-Pro Championship. This will be his third season paired with Erin Vogel in GT World Challenge America. Cooper has already started 2022 with a big win, claiming LMP3 class honors at the famous Rolex 24 at Daytona.
NSX GT3 EVO
- CHASSIS: Production multi-material, aluminum-intensive space frame, manufactured at the Performance Manufacturing Center in Ohio, alongside production Acura NSX vehicles.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Steel roll cage, carbon fiber driver’s seat shell, six-point safety harness, fresh air intake system, on-board fire suppression system
- ENGINE: Acura 3.5-liter, 75-degree, twin-turbocharged DOHC V-6, using the same design specifications as the production NSX, including the cylinder block, heads, valve train, crankshaft, pistons and dry-sump lubrication system.
- FUEL CAPACITY: 120 liters
- TRANSMISSION: Six-speed sequential, paddle-operated, rear-wheel drive
- DIMENSIONS: 4509 mm L x 2039 mm W x 1219 mm H / 1160 mm roof height / 2630 mm wheelbase / 1270 kg minimum weight
CONNECT WITH REALTIME RACING
It's been a tough weekend at Sebring. Contact in Saturday's race ended our day early and we won't be able to participate in Sunday's race because of the extent of the damage. We'll dust ourselves off and focus on the ...